Trade Show Exhibit Booth Manager, Hourly
Full Job Description:
Our family business, in the Body Care industry, is expanding! We need ambitious and enthusiastic individuals who have a spirit of entrepreneurship to join us. This is an excellent chance to generate some supplemental income while mastering the marketing and operation of a small business.
Dosa Naturals rallies around a single purpose: To Remind You To Be Happy. We inspire all people to feel embraced, supported and loved in their own skin through the creation of undiluted and unpolluted clean, safe, natural and simple body care products. And, we drive a happier impact on society by leveraging our influence to support minority youth in underserved communities.
Dosa Naturals is currently looking for an energetic Trade Show Manager to join our team. Utilize your marketing, one on one sales and trade show experience and highly-detailed administrative skills to support Dosa Naturals’ trade show program. You will be required to attend and assist with our presence at various trade shows throughout the year. Product and Brand Story Training will be provided.
- Essential duties and responsibilities include but not limited to: Managing, organizing and coordinating Dosa Naturals participation in conferences and tradeshows. This person will be responsible for assisting with contracting, budgeting, program planning and development, research, registration, hotel, program implementation and on-site management
- Coordinating the set up and tearing down of trade show booths.
- Identifying markets best suited to generate revenue for our Brand
- Maintain accurate and organized records for the marketing budget, project timelines, invoice deadlines and inventory of collateral materials
- Maintain database of Indiana/Illinois Trade Shows that align with our Brand
- Manage trade show product inventory database ensuring adequate supply is available to support trade shows
- Manage trade show orders and customer relationships
- Learn about our products and Brand and sell our products and brand to potential retail buyers and customers
- Assist with managing payment of invoices for all trade shows including onboarding new vendors, exhibit space, show services to ensure critical deadlines are met
- Create, maintain, and fulfill calendar of event-related deadlines
- Works productively and efficiently to achieve company goals
- Regularly interface with Senior Management, with clear and concise business writing and presentation and verbal communication
- Adheres to Dosa Naturals core values and mission
- Organized and efficient in work processes and uses independent decision making where necessary and uses sound judgment
- Maintain and develop relationships with customers and retail partners
- Strategic in approach: understands and addresses issues
- Managing multiple deliverables and milestones while having an awareness to budget and meeting business objectives
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 (three) years’ experience managing trade shows, preferably in Beauty and Health & Wellness
- Self-starter requiring little hand-holding - Comfortable working independently, ability to self-motivate and multi-task
- Must be able to assess and prioritize workload in a deadline-driven environment
- Work must be thorough and accurate - passionate commitment to quality - attention to detail and ability to problem solve are critical
- Ability to remain focused on project objectives - remaining calm and in control throughout all phases of the event management cycle
- Comfortable with one on one selling to potential customers and retailers
- Ability for prolonged standing, moving and lifting up to 20 lbs.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in typing and working in MS Office and Google Programs
- Excellent written grammar and punctuation. Writing sample will be requested
- Travel >90%
APPLY NOW: Email Info@dosaskincare.com